MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal skeletal muscle fiber morphology MP:0003084
any structural anomaly of the skeletal muscle fibers, the large multinucleated cells
that make up the skeletal muscles
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
VT:0003084 (skeletal muscle fiber morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0003084
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD