VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• sex gland morphology trait VT:0000653
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or
pattern of any of the organized aggregations of cells that function as
secretory or excretory organs and are associated with reproduction.
MP:0000653 (abnormal sex gland morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0000653
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD