VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• vaginal opening morphology trait VT:0001142
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or
pattern of the opening to the genital canal in the female.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0001142 (abnormal vagina orifice morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0001142
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD