VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• seminiferous tubule morphology trait VT:0002216
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or pattern of the tubules in the testes where spermatogenesis occurs. [ISBN:0-683-40008-8, MP:0002216]; xref: ATOL:0000406;
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0002216 (abnormal seminiferous tubule morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002216
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD