MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• renal/urinary system phenotype MP:0005367
the observable morphological and physiological characteristics of any of the organs or tissues responsible for fluid volume regulation, regulating electrolytes, maintaining acid-base homeostasis, and elimination of water and water soluble waste products in a mammalian organism that are manifested through development and lifespan [MGI:smb];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD