MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal kidney morphology MP:0002135
any structural anomaly of either of the two excretory organs that filter
wastes (especially urea) from the blood and excrete them and water in
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0002135 (kidney morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0002135
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD