MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal renal/urinary system morphology MP:0000516
any structural anomaly of any of the organs or tissues responsible for fluid volume regulation, regulating electrolytes, maintaining acid-base homeostasis, and elimination of water and water soluble waste products in an organism [MGI:csmith];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0000516 (urinary system morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0000516
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD