MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal kidney physiology MP:0002136
any functional anomaly and/or activity of either of the two excretory organs that filter wastes (especially urea) from the blood and excrete them and water in urine [MGI:anna]; xref: MGI:2173596;
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0002136 (kidney physiology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0002136
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD