MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal kidney cortex morphology MP:0000521
any structural anomaly of the outer portion of the kidney located between
the renal capsule and the renal medulla and involved in ultrafiltration; it
contains the renal corpuscles, the renal tubules (except for parts of the
loop of Henle which descend into the renal medulla), blood vessels and
cortical collecting ducts
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0000521 (kidney cortex morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0000521
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD