MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal nephron morphology MP:0003881
any structural anomaly of the filtering unit of the kidney that includes
the renal corpuscle, proximal and distal convoluted tubules, and loop of Henle
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0003881 (nephron morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0003881
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD