VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• response to addictive substance trait VT:0010488
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the capacity of an organism
to change, adjust, or alter its morphology, physiology, or behavior as a
result of exposure to a substance with the potential for addiction.
MP:0010488 (abnormal left subclavian artery morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010488
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD