VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• blood homeostasis trait VT:0015078
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the internal equilibrium in the
cell containing fluid that circulates through the body, carrying nourishment, electrolytes, hormones,
vitamins, antibodies, heat, and oxygen to the tissues and taking away waste
matter and carbon dioxide.
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD