VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• serotonin amount VT:0010484
The proportion, quantity, or volume of this monoamine neurotransmitter derived primarily from tryptophan; found primarily in the CNS, gastrointestinal tract, and platelets. [MP:0005322];
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0010484 (bicuspid aortic valve)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010484
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD