VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• urine molecular composition trait VT:0001757
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the proportions of proteins, minerals, nutrients, gases, or other substances in the fluid and dissolved substances that is excreted by the kidneys. [ISBN:0-683-40008-8, RGD:MS];
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD