MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal circulating mineral level MP:0006357
any anomaly in the concentration in the blood of any naturally occurring,
homogeneous inorganic solid substance having a definite chemical composition and highly ordered
atomic arrangement that is required for growth and survival
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD