MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal circulating sodium level MP:0001776
any anomaly in the concentration in the blood of sodium, the most
plentiful extracellular ion in the body and the principal determinant of extracellular
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
VT:0001776 (blood sodium amount)
is numbered similarly to MP:0001776
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD