VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• limb conformation trait VT:1000738
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the assessment of the overall
structure and proportions of the jointed appendages of an animal, used for
locomotion or grasping.
[ISBN:978-0440237013, Saunders:Saunders Veterinary Dictionary]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD