VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• nociception system physiology trait VT:0015100
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the function of or processes in the structures required for an organism to sense pain. [GO:0019233, MP:0001968]; xref: GO:0019233 "sensory perception of pain";
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD