VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• nociception system trait VT:0005392
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the series of events required for an organism to sense pain, or to the morphology of the structures involved in any of these events. [MP:0001968];
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD