VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• chemical nociception trait VT:0002735
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the ability to sense pain elicited by chemical stimulation. [MP:0002735]; xref: ATOL:0000435; xref: GO:0050968 "detection of chemical stimulus involved in sensory perception of pain";
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0002735 (abnormal chemical nociception)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002735
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD