MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal chemical nociception MP:0002735
abnormal capability to sense pain elicited by chemical stimulation
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
VT:0002735 (chemical nociception trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0002735
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD