VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• vitamin and cofactor metabolism trait VT:0010636
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the chemical reactions and pathways
involving a vitamin (organic substance found in food that is necessary in
trace amounts for normal metabolic function) or cofactor (atom or molecule essential
for the action of the vitamin).
MP:0010636 (bundle branch block)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010636
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD