VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• enzyme/coenzyme activity trait VT:0005584
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the degree of function or
response of any of these proteins, or their cofactors, which act as
catalysts to induce chemical changes in other substances.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0005584 (abnormal enzyme/coenzyme activity)
is numbered similarly to VT:0005584
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD