MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• respiratory system phenotype MP:0005388
the observable morphological and physiological characteristics of the mammalian system responsible for the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide with the environment that are manifested through development and lifespan [MGI:smb];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0005388 (respiratory system trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0005388
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD