MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal respiratory system physiology MP:0002133
any functional anomaly of the pulmonary system; inability or reduced ability to
intake and exchange oxygen and carbon dioxide with the environment
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0002133 (respiratory system physiology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0002133
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD