MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• cellular phenotype MP:0005384
the observable morphological and physiological characteristics of the basic structural and functional
unit of all mammalian organisms that are manifested through development and lifespan
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD