MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal cell motility MP:0020846
any anomaly in a process involved in the controlled self-propelled movement of
a cell that results in translocation of the cell from one place
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD