MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal cilium morphology MP:0013202
any structural anomaly of the specialized eukaryotic organelle that consists of a
filiform extrusion of the cell surface; each cilium is bounded by an
extrusion of the cytoplasmic (plasma) membrane, and contains a regular longitudinal array
of microtubules, anchored basally in a centriole
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD