MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal fluoxetine metabolism MP:0012692
altered ability to metabolize fluoxetine, an antidepressant of the selective serotonin reuptake
inhibitor (SSRI) class which is commonly used to treat various psychiatric disorders
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD