MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal epididymis morphology MP:0002631
any structural anomaly of the elongated structure connected to the posterior surface
of the testis that transports, stores, and matures spermatozoa between testis and
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0002631 (epididymis morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0002631
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD