MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal internal male genitalia morphology MP:0009205
any structural anomaly of the internal masculine genital organs, including the testes, epididymides, deferent ducts, seminal vesicles, prostate, ejaculatory ducts, and bulbourethral glands [MGI:anna];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD