MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• pigmentation phenotype MP:0001186
the observable morphological and physiological characteristics of mammalian organisms that are manifested
through the deposition or aggregation of coloring matter in any tissue or
cell of the organism
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD