MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal extracutaneous pigmentation MP:0009389
anomaly in the coloration of organs and tissues excluding the integument due
to changes in the amount, shape, or distribution of cells producing pigment
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD