MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal dentate gyrus morphology MP:0000812
any structural anomaly of one of two interlocking gyri of the hippocampus
formation that contains granule cells, which project to the pyramidal cells and
interneurons of the CA3 region of the ammon gyrus
[ISBN:0-683-40008-8, MGI:csmith, PMID:9010203]
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
VT:0000812 (dentate gyrus morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0000812
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD