VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• dentate gyrus morphology trait VT:0000812
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or pattern of one of two interlocking gyri of the hippocampus that contains granule cells, which project to the pyramidal cells and interneurons of the CA3 region of the ammon gyrus. [ISBN:0-683-40008-8, MP:0000812];
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0000812 (abnormal dentate gyrus morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0000812
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD