MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal hippocampus morphology MP:0000807
any structural anomaly of the deep lying structure of the cerebrum involved with memory storage and spatial navigation [ISBN:0-12-402035-6, MGI:csmith, PMID:9010203];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0000807 (hippocampus morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0000807
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD