VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• type IIa muscle fiber quantity VT:1000748
The proportion or number of type IIa, fast oxidative fibers in skeletal muscle; have an admixture of glycolytic and oxidative enzymes and an intermediate twitch time. [http://www.wheelessonline.com, VTO:CP]; xref: ATOL:0001694;
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD