VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• paraoxonase 1 activity VT:0010769
The degree of function or response of the arylesterase that hydrolyzes paroxon, an organophosphorus anticholinesterase compound, to produce p-nitrophenol. [RGD:cur];
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0010769 (abnormal survival)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010769
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD