VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• rostral migratory stream morphology trait VT:0010536
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or pattern of the transient structure formed by neurons migrating from the subventricular zone into the olfactory bulbs. [MP:0004279];
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0010536 (Ebstein's malformation of tricuspid valve)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010536
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD