VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• rostral migratory stream morphology trait VT:0010536
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or
pattern of the transient structure formed by neurons migrating from the subventricular
zone into the olfactory bulbs.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0010536 (Ebstein's malformation of tricuspid valve)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010536
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD