MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• Ebstein's malformation of tricuspid valve MP:0010536
a congenital downward displacement of the septal and posterior leaflets of the
tricuspid valve into the inlet portion of the right ventricle ISBN:0-683-40008-8]
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
VT:0010536 (rostral migratory stream morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0010536
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD