VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• blood osteocalcin amount VT:0010480
The proportion, quantity, or volume in whole blood, serum, or plasma of
this protein found in bone and dentin, which is secreted by osteoblasts.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0010480 (pulmonary arteriovenous malformation)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010480
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD