VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• behavioral response to novel environment trait VT:0010459
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the capacity of an organism to change, adjust, or alter its actions or reactions as a result of exposure to new surroundings. [MP:0001413];
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0010459 (supravalvar pulmonary trunk stenosis)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010459
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD