VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• salty taste sensitivity trait VT:0004212
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the ability to perceive a
particular flavor or suggestion of something salty by the chemoreceptors of the
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0004212 (abnormal salty taste sensitivity)
is numbered similarly to VT:0004212
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD