MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal salty taste sensitivity MP:0004212
changes in the ability to perceive a particular flavor or suggestion of
something salty by the chemoreceptors of the gustatory system
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
VT:0004212 (salty taste sensitivity trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0004212
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD