VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• testis development trait VT:0003830
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the morphology or physiology during
formation and differentiation of the male reproductive glands where sperm production occurs.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0003830 (abnormal testis development)
is numbered similarly to VT:0003830
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD