VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• male reproductive system physiology trait VT:0003698
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the functions of or processes
in the male organs associated with producing offspring.
MP:0003698 (abnormal male reproductive system physiology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0003698
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD