VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• glomerular filtration trait VT:0002847
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the filtration of water out of the plasma through glomerular capillary walls into the Bowman's capsule. [ISBN:0-683-40008-8];
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0002847 (abnormal renal glomerular filtration rate)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002847
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD