VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• glomerular filtration trait VT:0002847
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the filtration of water out
of the plasma through glomerular capillary walls into the Bowman's capsule.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0002847 (abnormal renal glomerular filtration rate)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002847
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD