VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• CNS synaptic transmission trait VT:0002206
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the communication from a neuron to a target across a synapse in the central nervous system. [MP:0002206];
MP:0002206 (abnormal CNS synaptic transmission)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002206
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD