MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal CNS synaptic transmission MP:0002206
defect in the communication from a neuron to a target across a synapse in the central nervous system [MESH:G04.335.880.850];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0002206 (CNS synaptic transmission trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0002206
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD